Mr. T

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kathrynn

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 13, 2012
Madison, AL
Tom has asked me to post for him.....Just a FYI for the members!

Mr. T has had some minor surgery and will comment and respond to your questions as soon as possible!  He is doing fine....just needs a little bit more rest. 

Kat

OK, I do hope he gets over this Knife episode real quick.  Best of luck to him.

music-064.gif

canada-flag-68.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, buddy....get a good recuperation going......surgery at any age isn't easy but at your age.......

Just kidding Tom, c ya when you return...eat lots of kimchi, good for what ails you....Willie

Welcome back Tom. Glad to hear that you are getting around and recovering. Looking forward to seeing you posting some of your great smokes and cures.

Glad you're feeling better Tom. Heck you timed it well, its about to turn fall and get some cool crisp weather where you can sit around the fire and mend. All ya need is a comfy chair, a fireplace and one of those crockery jugs filled with something to make ya mend faster. Set your critter gun by the door and come spring you'll come outta hibernation and be doing cartwheels!

Good to hear from you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky