Most posts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

boykjo

Renowned Sausage Maker
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Apr 28, 2010
Raleigh,NC
Watching the most post counter everyday I am at awe, the dedication SmokinAl, mballi3011, sprky, fpnmf, scarbelly, Alblancher, solaryellow, and those of  you who I had left out. I thank all of you for your commitment and your knowledge of smoking meat and making sausage. It makes SMF such a awesome site that I am glad to be apart of.........Lets give these members a big well deserved thank you for their addiction.............
icon14.gif

Joe

Last edited:
Thanks Joe...

Hey... I am retired and it is my hobby..really...

Craig

Watching the most post counter everyday I am at awe, the dedication SmokinAl, mballi3011, sprky, fpnmf, scarbelly, Alblancher, solaryellow, and those of  you who I had left out. I thank all of you for your commitment and your knowledge of smoking meat and making sausage. It makes SMF such a awesome site that I am glad to be apart of.........Lets give these members a big well deserved thank you for their addiction.............
icon14.gif

Joe
X 3 on that. this is an Awesome site !!!!!! and like you, I'm glad to be apart of the SMF family . My to do list get bigger every time I'm on here!!  and a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that share there ideas, Q-Views, recipes and step by step "how to".

like I tell the new guys : GREAT PLACE AND GREAT PEOPLE ON SMF !!!!!!!!!!!

X 4 I never try anything new without checking this site which I am usually on at some point in time every day.  I have never been disappointed yet with the info and help from this group and site.

Gary

icon_cool.gif

Well I'm like theses other two guys Al, Craig an do to health problem I'm stuck not being able to do much. So smoking, cooking and talking n typing about cooking is alot of fun for me right now. I also suffer from ADHD the wife says. It fun to see all of the new folks here learning and trying new things. Now the big draw back to all of this is I'm starting to resemble BUDDHA and have been becoming quite round in Nature. 

Last edited:
WOW thanks guys, I'm off work I love to smoke enjoy the people here so why not spend as much time as I can here. When I go back to work my time online will change but I'll still be here, when I can. As Craig said its a hobby.

I don't know how I missed this earlier but I did

Last edited:
At least you're in shape!

(Round is a shape, isn't it?) 
icon_smile.gif

LOL... I know the feeling!  Meds have put 30 more lbs on me and at class I exercise 1 hour a day too, got to walk the dog more I guess!
icon_cool.gif

Well I'm like theses other two guys Al, Craig an do to health problem I'm stuck not being able to do much. So smoking, cooking and talking n typing about cooking is alot of fun for me right now. I also suffer from ADHD the wife says. It fun to see all of the new folks here learning and trying new things. Now the big draw back to all of this is I'm starting to resemble BUDDHA and have been becoming quite round in Nature. 

Hey mark ,

Remind me to rub ya belly for luck in April!!!

I too am retired and just enjoy helping out Al in the Roll Call section. 

With the names mentioned, I would add that it is not just the number of their posts, but the quality of their posts.

They make this a welcome, friendly, and helpful place for old and new alike!

Good luck and good smoking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky