Moroccan lamb chops

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Moroccan flavors for today. Salad and appetizer - Shlada Tomato salad with a green tahini dressing, Parmesan crisp with olive tapenade, Brie and lemon zest. Entree is Moroccan spiced lamb chops seared nice and hot on a griddle to rare. Served with a turnip radish hash and a mint chermoula. Happy to share general recipes or concepts on this. The Morrocan rub was the bomb and very easy to make. The lamb chops were amazing with no gaminess I’m going to have to do them far more often
0F406BF5-8E4F-4D53-94CC-9B7600571CCE.jpeg
7549117E-9D9A-412F-8570-CAFED7BA1FF8.jpeg
D49F854C-E516-4F21-926F-16796EA343A7.jpeg
DCA8153B-564F-46C8-9F93-4F23D134D15B.jpeg
8A610CF9-E0A2-4C8C-894C-BFFFE0CB16FD.jpeg

Moroccan flavors for today. Salad and appetizer - Shlada Tomato salad with a green tahini dressing, Parmesan crisp with olive tapenade, Brie and lemon zest. Entree is Moroccan spiced lamb chops seared nice and hot on a griddle to rare. Served with a turnip radish hash and a mint chermoula. Happy to share general recipes or concepts on this. The Morrocan rub was the bomb and very easy to make. The lamb chops were amazing with no gaminess I’m going to have to do them far more often View attachment 479412View attachment 479413View attachment 479414View attachment 479415View attachment 479416
Beautiful cook

Reactions: jcam222
Holy Cow does that look good! I a big fan of tomato cucumber salads.

I went to get of of those radish out and there was a big green worm in bag. They been in fridge for a while now. Thanks for the radish tip. Cant hardly tell they not potatoes when cooking with.

Jeff, you never cease to amaze. Another truly stunning meal that literally takes your breath away. Excellent work my friend!!

Robert

WOW!
I wish we could get lamb chops around here that looked like that. I think lamb is my favorite meat, and your chops look fantastic!
Al

Beautiful presentation! Perfectly cooked chops...JJ

Jeff, I just say these and that is a perfect plate!!!! That right there is just NICE WORK!!

Yes sir! Thats perfectly cooked! Beautiful plating as always Jeff ! Got me craving some lamb now!

Jeff those lamb chops look like money! Your presentations just continue to look better and better! It’s almost at the point where “too pretty to eat” becomes a reality...but I’d tear that meal up in a second.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky