More Li'l Johnny (PG-13 for Content)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
When the teacher asked the kids to make funny faces for a group photo, here are the results... can you tell which one is Johnny?

johnny.jpg

So.....
It seems that I am raising a little Johnny of my own. My eldest son, now nine but six or seven at the time, was lined up with the rest of his class, and some other classes, in the hallway preparing to go to lunch or something. My son being of the little Johnny ancestory, proceeds to take down a paper cut out of another childs hand that was on display in the hall. He then artfully folds down all of the fingers and thumb excecpt the middle finger and proudly and sneakingly displays it to all of his little friends in line. The only problem was that he was not as clever or as sneaky as he thought. It turns out that he did not anticipate an extra teacher behind him.

BTW My little "Johnny" was able to pick out the little Johnny in the picture long before my wife realized what was going on!

Uhhhmmm, nope. Look in the lower left corner of the pic... that coulda been me way back then...
wink.gif

Ain't he just showing that his class is #1???!!!

Ooohh boy, she is a sweetie! Ya' better keep yer eye on her!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky