More Cooper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Cooper is the best American Cheese I have had since the Government Cheese of the 70's...JJ

I remember the Government cheese, cant get that any where now can you ??

Lookin good Nepas
That Gov Cheese was a program to help the Dairy industry and provide food for senior citizens and low income families. I once read a gov spec on how it was to be made, % Cheddar and such. It is my understanding that Food Pantries around the country for low income folks still has cheese but I doubt after 40 years it is the same spec. Cooper Sharp Cheese is available in some areas outside of PA. Here is a link to search in your area. It is really is much better than most brands of American Cheese although I find Land o' Lakes a good alternative however it is not as Sharp and bold flavored as Cooper...JJ

http://www.coopercheese.com/ProductLocator

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky