Montreal BBQ Potatoes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mcmutt

Original poster
Jan 8, 2010
Truro NS Canada
So, how many times have you cooked foil packs of veggies on the side while grilling some form of beast? AND how many times have you cursed a blue streak when you puncture the foil, all your bountiful butter spills out & starts up, rivalling the Chicago Fire? NO MORE!! I make my Montreal BBQ potatoes this way. I took a rectangular metal brownie pan & cubes skin on spuds, filling the pan level. Then pour on 1/3C of melted butter. Then shake on some Club House La Grill Montreal Steak Spice or Montreal Chicken Spice. Place foil over the pan & bbq on med-hi. Flip every 4-5 minutes. Keep the foil on top, as it's a great place to set the grilled meat on to carry in the house!! Here's the Qview of my wife's fave meal, marinated Buffalo chicken boobies & Montreal potatoes. Enjoy!!

Looks like a great meal. I do something similar with a foil pan - nice post

Only prob with foil pans is that they're thin & only used once. This way it's rigid, and can't be punctured without a sword,; )

Now your potatoes look really good and I like the pan part too.

Thanks guys. Now, by the color of the pan, have I been doing those taters a while?? LOL BBQ"season' is side dish heaven, and 90% of the time is taters.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky