Moderator status

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

salmonclubber

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 3, 2005
forks washington
Hello everyone

I have stepped down from my moderator status i just dont have enough time to do a good job this is a great site and should be represented by someone who has the time to keep it a great site i will still be around as a regular member see you in the forum

Huey

Huey sorry to see you step down but I do understand. Glad your still gonna be around tho
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

My thanks to you for a job well done. Its service like yours and the other mods that make this a great place. Glad you're still going to be around .
points.gif
for a job well done.

Huey,

Thank you for all the time that you have invested in being a mod. I am glad that your going to still be around.

Brian

thks huey for the time spent and your help with the site. glad to hear you still be around.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I didn't know you huey but id you had something to do with this site thanks very much this is such a great site.

Huey, Thanks for your time and efforts while on the Mod Staff. While we do know that life happens and there are other things more important than riding herd on these rascals, we do appreciate your help. Why I even think we got most of the "rough" wore off of them!

Glad to know that your still hanging out here.

"Don't go Huey!!!!" says cowgirl as she hugs his ankle and drags behind him out the door....
icon_sad.gif
icon_cry.gif

I'm going to miss modding with you..... I can understand how you do not have the time though.
I'm still going to follow you around so I can read about all your great fishing trips.
biggrin.gif

Mods come and mods go. Life is busy. I moderate on a fishing site, but have never figured out what you moderate on this site? Food fights ??
biggrin.gif

Sorry you have to go Huey, but as long as your still around, it's fine.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky