Modded My Wind Brake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 29, 2009
Northern, Indiana
Since I needed a new home for my new kid I put him next to his older step-brother.

The temp gauges in the lid are exactly the same, bad pic of temp gauge (smokin' now)
37d1f9f6_000_0162.jpg
32765527_000_0163.jpg
3513f7f7_000_0164.jpg

I have 2 butts (more room for 2 racks of spares) in the left smoker and 6 butts in the right smoker pic for a total of 60lbs. Using RO lump and hickory. 

I am having a Kegger tomorrow w/pulled pork burritos and sammies.
ec5e4915_000_0161.jpg

60 lbs of smoked meat and a keg, what more could a man want?? LOL  If I leave now I'm sure I could be there in time to tap the keg! Looking forward to some Qview, have a great smoke!

Good idea.

I think it would a good idea to add the firerock like you did to the other side too. Or maybe even some sheet metal like some thin aluminum sheet. How about some diamond plate for a really snazzy look? Sexy!

Good idea.

I think it would a good idea to add the firerock like you did to the other side too. Or maybe even some sheet metal like some thin aluminum sheet. How about some diamond plate for a really snazzy look? Sexy!
That is the plan to add concrete board to the sides and floor, but I am on vacation now. 

Well at least you got the beer shelf in there, gots to have the essentials! Nice looking set up!
JI, That Beer shelf helps out tremendously, I'd hate to spill a beer when loading the smokers with fresh meat!!!!! 

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky