• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Modded My Wind Brake

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
Since I needed a new home for my new kid I put him next to his older step-brother.

The temp gauges in the lid are exactly the same, bad pic of temp gauge (smokin' now)

I have 2 butts (more room for 2 racks of spares) in the left smoker and 6 butts in the right smoker pic for a total of 60lbs. Using RO lump and hickory. 

I am having a Kegger tomorrow w/pulled pork burritos and sammies.

deannc

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 13, 2010
60 lbs of smoked meat and a keg, what more could a man want?? LOL  If I leave now I'm sure I could be there in time to tap the keg! Looking forward to some Qview, have a great smoke!

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Well at least you got the beer shelf in there, gots to have the essentials! Nice looking set up!

dick foster

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 24, 2010
Good idea.

I think it would a good idea to add the firerock like you did to the other side too. Or maybe even some sheet metal like some thin aluminum sheet. How about some diamond plate for a really snazzy look? Sexy!

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
Good idea.

I think it would a good idea to add the firerock like you did to the other side too. Or maybe even some sheet metal like some thin aluminum sheet. How about some diamond plate for a really snazzy look? Sexy!
That is the plan to add concrete board to the sides and floor, but I am on vacation now. 

Well at least you got the beer shelf in there, gots to have the essentials! Nice looking set up!
JI, That Beer shelf helps out tremendously, I'd hate to spill a beer when loading the smokers with fresh meat!!!!! 

Last edited:

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.