Misc. smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin365

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 27, 2008
Paris IL
Went on a fishing trip(verrrrryyyy unsucessfull) last weekend and didnt get my camera unpacked till tonight. The family requested that i bring the CGSP and do some cookin on it while i was there. So, i did a butt(usual procedure) a Fatty with J.D. mild, seasoned fries, Monterey jack and colby, some biscuits(canned), smoked the left over bacon for Bacon and cheeze sammies, and a breakfast casserole. Unfortunately, i dont have anything for the Fish forum
icon_sad.gif
there is not a "Misc Bunch o Stuff" forum, so i'm putting this here since it all contains pork. Sorry for limited qview, but Grandpa brought some Buffalo Trace bourbon and i was in an altered state while smoking and forgot to take sufficient pics. Im not sure how i was able function 3 out of 4 days to be truthfull
icon_smile.gif

foiled butt, bacon, biscuits, and fatty

breakfast casserole 6 slices o bread buttered and frozen, 1lb sausage browned 8 eggs beaten, 1.5 C shreaded cheese. Mix it all together in one baking dish, set that one in a slightly larger dish and put some water in the bigger of the two to keep the eggs from drying out. bake @ 375 for 45 min

and end up with this

WONDERFUL!
I am surprised you got those pictures! I love a breakie you can mix all in one pan and bake...thanks for the new recipe!!
Hugs to grampa from me!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Im quite surprised myself, I started sippin on burbon and limeaid about an hour after i put the butt on and set the thermo. The wife had to remind me what the beeping was when it went off and what i had to do
PDT_Armataz_01_04.gif
Atleast thats her story and i dont have any grounds to argue on or anything to prove otherwise. I only drink like that every once in a while, but when i do, look out! The recipe us a good one if you like scrambled eggs
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif
I just make it cuz everyone else likes it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky