Minnesota, the state where everything fun, is not allowed..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

firemedic5586

Original poster
I'm finally stepping up from an electric Brinkmann Smoke 'N Grill to a Brinkmann Trailmaster Vertical Smoker.... That's when they come off back order,,, I know its not the cats ass as far as smokers out there, but one can't have a Scotch taste on a beer budget.. At least I will be able to mod the thing so it should run pretty well,,,, thanks to the "how too" I found here on this board..

Now to cruise the board and pick up pearls of knowledge that I can put to use during our 3 months of summer..

I never had a smoker when I lived in MN, just curious, does it help to keep the "state birds" away while you are outside?

Ha...enjoy, Minnesota is a beautiful state and has so many activities if you enjoy the outdoors.

Hello and welcome from East Texas, Look through all the forums and threads lots of helpful information on here. Glad you joined up.

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky