Minnesota smokers...LOOK at this

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin' joe

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 8, 2007
Wilmington, Delaware
Just spotted this on Ebay. Great price if you are local and can pick up.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHARBROIL-SMOKER...QQcmdZViewItem

looks like a heck of a deal, man i would have some splaining to do if i drug home another smoker. my finger was just a twitchin over that buy it now, but i resisted...

I've been looking at the Char-griller $90+$50 smoke box at menard's this week. I'm about 2.5 hours from New Hope and would have roughly $90 in the buying and picking up this one up. Granted I don't know what the grates look like. Damn it........

Hey Chef...Email the guy or click on the "ask seller a question" feature, and get him to send you some additional pics of the inside of the cooker.

that is the smoker I have it is a piece of crap.......it is the american delux smoker, and its like $100 at wally world brand new

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky