Mini Fatties

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

div

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Two mini fatties
2 1lb packages jimmy dean sausage
shredded cheddar
Mozz
American cheese
Pepperoni
seasoned potatos
Onion Rings
Chubbys steak seasoning
Minced garlic
fat1.jpg

fat2.jpg

fat3.jpg

fat4.jpg

fat5.jpg

fat6.jpg

Div,
Those fatties look so good, I am starving now..you just pushed me over the edge..lol! well cabana boy thought the onion rings was ingenious!! I have to agree....damn I am gonna be off the fattie wagon by this weekend...

Nice Q view Div. Always nice to see the mind working on something different.

Looks good I like the combo
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

It's kind of funny that you call your Fattys mini. The 1 pounders are the only size I've ever made. Have you ever made a Maxi Fatty? Here are two mini Fattys on the Mini Smoker.

They look HUGE in comparison to yours, but I think they are the same size.

Yours look delicious. Gonna have to try that.

Yeah when I first read on how to make them everyone was saying 2lbs of meat...so I figured 1 lb would me a mini me

like the filling - and yeah, to me a mini fatty would start with 4-6 ounces of sausage meat. Planning on doing this at the weekend. Was wondering what to put inside. Also like the fact that you didn't use bacon. That answers one of my recent forum questions anyway :-)
Never thought of potatos. And sliced oinion would work too. Boiled egg as well ? hmm, maybe that's a step too far.
You got me thinking along the right lines now - thanks :-)

Potatoes, peppers, oinions and some low fat cheese. Mixed and roughly chopped and seasoned sounds like it'd work :-)
(darn keep drooling on my keyboard lol)

This picture is awesome! It has flavor appeal and I might say, some sex appeal---hope I didn't cross the line there fellow brethren---LOL

Lmao - you've been staring into the smoke too long - I have no idea what you think they look like - all i can say is you got some funny looking women round there ;-)

(ah, yes, I see what you mean now - oh god looks like I've been staring into the smoke too much as well)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky