Milligan NE June Jubilee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jamiewenz

Original poster
Jan 20, 2014
Lincoln, NE
Heading to Milligan NE's June Jubilee this weekend. It's a weekend long small town cellebration that includes a Saturday ribs, loins and chicken wings cookoff. The cookoff is a great little event for beginners and weekend cooks like myself. My favorite part is that it's a competition, but nobody takes themselves too seriously. There's plenty of sharing / sampling / and ideas swapping with a healthy dose of good natured "ribbing" (pun intended) about each other's cooking. My son, brother in law and I will compete for the 3rd year in a row. Won it with our ribs our first year (I credit blind luck over skill on that win), my 15 year old son was 3rd with his wings last year. This year, who knows? Should be a great time. I'll post pics from the event when I return.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky