Midwest guy living in the Quad Cities (where I-80 crosses the Mississippi river)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

iowabuckeye

Original poster
Dec 27, 2013
Hello everybody from Iowabuckeye. My name is a combo of growing up in Ohio, moving to Iowa and currently on the Illinois side of the river.

My brother in Florida (also on this forum) is pushing me in with both feet with his success this past year using the MES 30. Seeing as it's exactly 4 degrees outside at the moment, I'm hopeful I can extend my good smoking calendar quite a bit. 

Current grilling lineup includes a Weber kettle, a 5 burner main gas grill, charcoal vertical bullet, and just now adding a MES to my collection.

I'm already finding everybody's discussions useful. Thanks!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

thanks everyone, looking forward to getting the new addition up and running. I was going to season the new smoker today, but postponing til next weekend when weather promises to be a bit improved. I'll spend the time drooling over the posts by our southern neighbors.

Time for us upper midwest people to hibernate as I can't find much information on smoking bbq in -50 windchill conditions. 
eek.gif

Howdy Buck!  I'm a bit late on this BUT  Thanks for joining the group 

You came to the right place for all the help you will need!  Make the search bar your new friend. Tons of information on this site.  And if you need help just ask!

Brian

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky