MES back up and running

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ne.hunter

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 22, 2008
Adams Ne.
My MES went down at the start of a super bowl smoke .Thought I saw what might fix it in one of the forums. Thanks to homebrew&bbq's thread I got it back and running. I didn't put new wiring in because the old wire looked good but the clips on the burner were shot. Just wanted to say THANKS for the help. Although now I don't have an excuse to buy that new smoker I've been wanting.

Congrats on getting it back up and running.

You could always use the excuse that "once it's broke it's gonna be a headache forever", to get a new one........wouldn't work on my wife but who knows......
biggrin.gif

Just went through what sounds like the same fix. Sounds like an on-going MES problem, but it was easy to correct. Welcome back.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky