MES 40 at Cabelas for $289

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tdglamann

Original poster
Nov 24, 2010
Kearney, MO
This is my first post and I really want to thank all of you for the knowledge base on here that has taught me so much. What a great forum.

I have been using a modified ECB for a couple years and I still fight to keep a stable temp (especially in the high winds we had this weekend).  I have been saving up for the MES 40 and even though I have been tempted several times to just buy the MES 30 I exercised what little patience I have and continued to wait.   Currently Cabelas has the MES 40 on sale for $359.   I am a Cabelas Club member and received a tiered discount coupon in the mail yesterday.   For the $359 on the MES 40 they will give me an additional $70 off.   The store clerk I talked to said there should be no reason they would not let me get both discounts.   I am planning on going out there after work to pick one up.  

I was scheduled to smoke a turkey this weekend.   Hopefully I will be using a new smoker.

First off welcome to SMF. If that's the all stainless model with the remote, that's a great price. If you would, please go over to the roll call section & introduce yourself so we can all give you a proper SMF welcome!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky