MES 40 and AMNPS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

voodoochile

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 20, 2013
Brownstown ILL
I smoked some St. louis style ribs yesterday using my new AMNPS in my MES 40 for the first time . What an improvement over the supplied chip tray and wood chips . I loaded up 2 rows in my 5x8 AMNPS and got nearly 7 hours of great smoke ! Sure beats putting chips in every 30 minutes for very light smoke . 

When I ordered my pellet smoker I thought 5 lbs of pellets might not last very long so I ordered 5 lbs Hickory and 5 lbs Apple chips . I also received 2 lbs of oak chips. Today I realize with this smoker I now have enough pellets to smoke a very large herd of piggies and a couple of cows ! .............LOL ............. 8^) 

If you dont already have an AMNPS you need to get one !

Glad you like your AMNPS - they are great! 
first.gif

About those ribs however...   Where's the Q-view?!?!? 
biggrin.gif

No doubt about it...Todd's gadgets are a match made in heaven for and MES!  Now be sure to post us some shots of your Que next time, or you'll be getting one of these:

worthless.gif

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky