MES 30/MES 40: how many Lbs of sausage fit?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wnctracker

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 24, 2016
Western North Carolina
How many lbs of sausage will fit in the MES 30 or MES 40? I usually do batches in 10 lbs but occasionally do 25 lbs. I've never used one so I really don't know how much will fit. I don't care if the sausage is pretty or if it hangs or sits on the rack just so it's delicious. I'm looking at the 1200 Watt MES 40 on Cabelas that has 6 racks and would love to know if it would hold 25 lbs of sausage...I think it might but am hoping someone has experience. Would 25 lbs fit in the 30?

How many lbs of sausage will fit in the MES 30 or MES 40? I usually do batches in 10 lbs but occasionally do 25 lbs. I've never used one so I really don't know how much will fit. I don't care if the sausage is pretty or if it hangs or sits on the rack just so it's delicious. I'm looking at the 1200 Watt MES 40 on Cabelas that has 6 racks and would love to know if it would hold 25 lbs of sausage...I think it might but am hoping someone has experience. Would 25 lbs fit in the 30?
Did you ever get an answer to this? Wondering the same thing.

when i had a mes poj i did 10 max. anymore and it takes forever.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky