Merry Christmas from Oz

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kazza

Original poster
Dec 24, 2013
Sydney Australia
Merry Christmas from the land down under. My name is Karen & I currently live in Australia. Moved here from MS 10 yrs ago and am happy to see bbq & smoking becoming the latest food trend here. As American bbq is running hot here, it is becoming easier to source wood chips etc for smoking. Santa was very good to me and gave me a MES for Christmas. When I lived in Mississippi I had a nice little charcoal smoker, but was unable to bring it with me when I moved (shipping costs) and have regretted it ever since I moved. So not so new to smoking, but a little out of practice. 

I'm loving the MES - so far I've smoked some killer ribs and last night I smoked about 2kg of shrimp. Today will be a ham and tomorrow the turkey! 

Cheers! 

Welcome to SMF Karen and were glad to have you aboard.... We have a lot of Australian smokers here at SMF that put out some awesome Q........looking forward to you joining in with our Aussie Friends...........

Happy smoking

Joe

Welcome to the forum, Karen. A Mississippi bbq gal in the land of Oz? Show 'em how to do it, girl. Lots of great folks and info here. Be sure to stop in often.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky