• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

mem day domino pics

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
nice pics.... all i can say is well your dead and when is the funeral..lol

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
she don't want the epidural & she's a nurse @ this hospital so i volunteered fer the *****..........i'm thinking i still gotta suffer as the daddy.

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
my missus is a phlebotomist, while she is completing the nursing program.... i know all about volunteering for crap.... been poked with lots of needles..lol

bbq bubba

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 12, 2007
Hey Gypse, what will they be serving at your funeral???

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Quit smoking meat and went to order flowers for the funeral. Changed my mind - no flowers.....will send smoked Canadian Bacon.

jts70

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 12, 2007
Tragic so young , with so many smokes ahead of him

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 21, 2006
my wife is terrified of needles. she hates getting shots. when hunter was born (emergency c-section), she decided to get the epidural. she said it wasn't that bad. yesterday, she had to get cortizone injections in her right wrist. she has tendonitis really bad.

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
As near as I can tell, yer dead meat.
I'll be happy to help out catering your funeral...

smokin for life

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 21, 2007
Gypse I think you've been to close to the smoke, "DEAD MAN WALKING"
The courts will never belive that some one that cute chopped up her husband and serve him up as BBQ... LOL Good luck Bro, Is this your first child?

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
this is my 3rd (g-16 b-11 & her 3rd g16 & g11- so it's our 5th. but thanx everyone for volunteering to cook for my funeral- now i will (got leftovers)leave warming instructions for kingcrab stuffed smoked mushrooms.water my strawberry/jalapeno cross plants(yes spicy strawberries)and enjoy my porch lmao....cause i am a dead man shufflin'.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
p.s. everytime i cook the baby hiccups & does the butt out thing.... so hilarious to see a belly jump from hiccups - this kid loves my food.. already planning her first " grab food" - smoked turkey leg & grilld shrimp/scallop kabobs.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.