• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Meatloaf

cansmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 21, 2012
Tonight's dinner was a smoked meatloaf. Combined ground pork and ground beef, jalapeno, sweet pepper, white onion, garlic powder, dried oregano and dried rosemary. Mixed together and added eggs and breadcrumbs and put in an aluminum foil pan. Set 3 potatoes to bake and added to to smoke for potato salad for tomorrow. Tasty all round.

Attachments

Dirty Steve

Fire Starter
Joined Apr 15, 2021
Looks great. I can’t remember the last I had meatloaf but now I’m craving it. Is that ketchup in there? If so, I thought I was the only one that did that.

cansmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 21, 2012
Looks great. I can’t remember the last I had meatloaf but now I’m craving it. Is that ketchup in there? If so, I thought I was the only one that did that.
No ketchup! I use ketchup in some bbq sauces and with grilled cheese.

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
I've been thinking about meatloaf for a couple weeks. Now that things are starting to cool down just a bit I may have to pull the trigger. Nice meal!!

Robert

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Nice looking loaf.....I did one the other day and forgot to get pics. My teenage son fell on it like a rabid dog when it came off the kettle.
Jim

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.