Meateater Ribeye Roast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 17, 2009
Hendertucky, Nv.
Here's my ribeye roast, prime rib or whatever there called that I smoked for Xmas. I had this in the fridge

vacuum packed for a week with this korean bbq mix along with Yoshida's.  I smoked with charcoal in the

UDS with hickory and mesquite and a little oak. I would have posted yesterday but I was in a meat comatose

after dinner. Hope you enjoy it, I sure did. BURP!!! 
icon_smile.gif

4cd45ca8_ribeyeroast.jpg

9ead599b_koreanbarbeq.jpg

bd614885_vacuumpacked.jpg

bb020656_smoker.jpg

d8e70fc1_done.jpg

4bcddda9_moneyshot.jpg

It looks awesome 
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I just did one today as well and it was awesome. Man you got that baby for a steal. Great job!

Thanks bud, it helps to know the butcher.  
icon_biggrin.gif

WOW that's pretty!!  did the marinade flavors get all the way through?
      Not all the way through but I could definately taste the flavors.

Great looking roast man. Come on and fess up on the comotose though, was it really the dinner or some libations
beercheer.gif
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Great looking roast man. Come on and fess up on the comotose though, was it really the dinner or some libations
beercheer.gif
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
Well of course I had the essential hydration fluids at hand but that large slab of cow put me down for a bit and that's my story
rolleyes.gif
. Then again I was at the range at 6 A.M. so it was a long day. I had to try out my new lead projectile unit.
icon_smile.gif

icon_cool.gif

Now that rib looks awesome and you have to love those Manager's Specials. I got one for me and the wife for our Christmas Dinner too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky