Meat Scented Cologne!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 17, 2009
Hendertucky, Nv.
Now I've seen it all. This is my next holloween costume. 
laugh1.gif
 Burger King no less! 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...urger-King-releases-meat-scented-cologne.html

Meat scented cologne....I'd get some....my wife is always telling me how good I smell, after I tend to the smoker.  She's probably love it!

[quote name="Talan64" url="/forum/thread/107671/meat-scented-cologne#post_646288"]
Meat scented cologne....I'd get some....my wife is always telling me how good I smell, after I tend to the smoker.  She's probably love it!
[/quote]

Me too! And my wife too!

By now, most of us shouldn't need "smoked meat scented cologne" !

Even if you scrub it all off---it's still there!

Bear

LOL... I'm with Bear, I think at this point in time I just simply sweat liquid smoke almost!
PDT_Armataz_01_32.gif

I still really like going to the store mid-smoke and watching everybody trying to figure out where the great BBQ smell is coming from.

LOL... I'm with Bear, I think at this point in time I just simply sweat liquid smoke almost!
PDT_Armataz_01_32.gif

I still really like going to the store mid-smoke and watching everybody trying to figure out where the great BBQ smell is coming from.
LOL----A much nicer sport than the old "Who farted ?" game!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky