Me agian...part 3

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nick

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 28, 2008
Louisiana
Here's the last of the pics from the 5th. It was A LOT of work but hey... being with family and friends is what it's all about!

Two of the pics shows my "head quarters" out in the yard. Also, I wanted to show y'all a pic of the portable sink I bought at Home Depot 3 years ago. Man, is this thing convienent! You just hook it up to a hose bibb where ever it might be on your propety or run out a longer hose, and you're set up. It even has it's own 15 foot hose underneath with it's own nozzle for convience. The lever at the top of the sink switches between the sink faucet or the hose nozzle. Whenever you're finished using the hose at the bottom, you pull a switch and the hose actually winds ITSELF up using water pressure. I was impressed. LOL!

I hope everyone had a great 4th! God Bless our troops!
74e6c567_vbattach19148.jpg

0c2e74d5_vbattach19146.jpg

f6f0eab2_vbattach19147.jpg

038b1125_vbattach19145.jpg

2cb6570b_vbattach19144.jpg

Nice setup and nice food.

Thanks for the QVIEW.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Nothing beats outdoor living!

Love the setup in the yard, Nick. Looks like a true smoking headquarters as you mentioned!!! Also think the sink idea is marvelous. Nothing like having a place to wash your hands after handling all that meat. May have to check into one of those ....

Glad you had a great holiday weekend!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky