MB Cust. Service comes through

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tromaron

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 1, 2011
Allegany, NY
Just got off the phone with Masterbuilt Customer Service.  My MES 40 turns out great food, but I've had problems from day 1 with it never getting up to temp, or staying at temp.  After 3 control panels & 2 elements, they're sending me out a new one.  Won't be the new model everyone's waiting to see, but it will be one of the all stainless Cabella's ones.  The one it's replacing was the Sam's model with just the stainless door.  SO excited to finally be getting one that (hopefully) works the way it's supposed to.  And even if it doesn't, I have more than enough spare parts now to replace just about anything on it.  So happy MB stands behind their products like this!

Nice to hear that they are going to take care of you. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky