Maze-type smoke generator that's expandable......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I would still like to see a photo of the product that you are talking about. Sorry I thought the photo Nepas had was the one you were talking about and it showed a candle lighting the dust.

I'm the guy who designed the smoke generator in question.

The goal was to make a generator that'll produce smoke for a small smokehouse reliably for the desired amount of time, even 24 hours or more.

The design could also be scaled down for a smoker.

Pics soon!

Doesn't seem to be a ProQ idea

Sounds like Digg is making his own version

Todd

Still waiting for pics Dig

Got my curiosity up + guys can use something for a larger smokehouse

TJ

Diggy doesn't have a camera.

I'll have some pics in a week or so when my new digital camera arrives. (the old one bit the dust)

Looking forward to seeing it too . Glad it is not a ProQ item - 

The ProQ is a good product, it's just more geared to the European crowed, due to shipping.

Expandable, sounds interesting but I can't imagine walking away from a smoker for 24 hours the suspense would make me crazy...JJ

Interesting product.  IMO I will stay with the AMNPS I have for now.
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky