Mavrick Customer Service.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rickw

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 1, 2008
The Peoples Republic of IL.
I've had my ET-73 since 11-09-08 and today while running the usd noticed what I thought was a low temp reading compared to the flush mounted therm. The outside therm usually runs 40 degree less than the middle of the grate. Well I checked it against another therm plus did a boil test and sure enough it was 10 degrees off.

I called Maverick and they are sending me a new probe for the smoker. I'm pretty pleased with their CC.

I got an ET-73 for Christmas. The latch on the transmitter battery cover was broke from the start. I called CS and the guy said, no prob, send one right out. About a week later I get a new probe in the mail. I called again and I got a very nice lady in CS. We had a good laugh... she got me address... told me to keep the probe and a few days later I received two new covers for the transmitter. I'm happy!

pig.jpg

Glad it worked out for you. Good customer service speaks louder than paid commercials.

Rickw what's the number. I've got three dead probes and one broken power switch on a remote...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky