Materbuilt Products

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnsellman

Original poster
Dec 13, 2010
The only propane smoker on the Masterbuilt website in the 7-in-1. The one's for sale at Bass Pro are not on the website. Does this mean they are discontinued? I want to buy a smoker and was leaning towards getting one at the nearby Bass Pro. Guess I'll be ordering the 3405BGW from Walmart.

I'm not sure why they are not on the Masterbuilt website but I do know that the big Masterbuilt that Bass Pro carries is a newer model that they haven't stocked for long. I have heard good reviews about it tho. I looked at it at Bass Pro not long ago and wish that I'd have bought it while I was there now I have to wait till I get back near a Bass Pro to get one

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky