• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 $350

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Great price. Cleaning up inventory to discontinue the model maybe?...JJ

mcokevin

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 18, 2016
Great price. Cleaning up inventory to discontinue the model maybe?...JJ
It looks like the 1050 is on sale at WalMart as well for $100 off.

I'd bet it's either next year's models will come out soon, or they want to clear space for holiday items and have figured that most people that were going to buy a smoker/grill this year have done so between Memorial Day (traditional start to summer for most of the country) and Father's Day (because why not!).

These things come in big ol' boxes and take up a ton of space in warehouses and on floors.

onemanlan

Joined Jun 13, 2021
Nice pickup at that price. It's not the best grill in the world, but it's pretty dang good. I've enjoyed mine much more than I expected too. Does great with smoking & searing!

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 29, 2018
Wow, great deal.

mcokevin

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 18, 2016
Nice pickup at that price. It's not the best grill in the world, but it's pretty dang good. I've enjoyed mine much more than I expected too. Does great with smoking & searing!
My attitude on my MBG is that it isn't the best at anything but it's pretty damned good at everything. Considering you can easily spend $350 on a grill of the same size that will fall apart in under five years and has only a fraction of the functionality of a MBG, the 560 is a steal at $350.

O C

Joined May 10, 2021
I like my CG980 but if the MB560 had been available at that price when I was shopping I think I would have been happy to get the MB!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
If I had the room for it, I think I would go get one!
That is a great price!
Al

Colin1230

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 18, 2021
'Store pickup not available', but free shipping. Hmmm.
Nope, I don't want to be sleeping in the garage with it! :emoji_anguished:

Central PA Cowboy

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 10, 2017
Considered this, but my pellet smoker worked for like 3 cooks and took a dump. I can see that happening with this too based on the technology used.

RiversideSm0ker

Master of the Pit
Joined Jan 30, 2018
It was part of Walmart’s attempt to compete with Amazon during Prime Day. I wish that was in my budget right now. I would have snatched one up. I love the design of this thing.
G

Little-m

Meat Mopper
Joined May 27, 2019
How about I put one on a raft and drop it in the red river
Just make sure a brisket is on there too okay? :emoji_laughing:

I was getting things coordinated for a shipping firm to bring one of these across the border for me. I went to make my purchase this morn and find that they ended the sale. What a letdown.

mcokevin

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 18, 2016
Just make sure a brisket is on there too okay? :emoji_laughing:

I was getting things coordinated for a shipping firm to bring one of these across the border for me. I went to make my purchase this morn and find that they ended the sale. What a letdown.
If you start the brisket when you put the smoker in the river, it may be done by the time you get it home :emoji_sunglasses:

Little-m

Meat Mopper
Joined May 27, 2019
If you start the brisket when you put the smoker in the river, it may be done by the time you get it home :emoji_sunglasses:
Yeah, if only that could happen...

I'm actually pretty disappointed I couldn't get in on this. You have no idea how long it took me to convince the wife we "needed" it....

mcokevin

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 18, 2016
Yeah, if only that could happen...

I'm actually pretty disappointed I couldn't get in on this. You have no idea how long it took me to convince the wife we "needed" it....
Funny, my wife is the one that pushed me to upgrade my WSM. And the WSM was a housewarming gift from my parents.

At first I thought I pulled one over on all of them, but I am starting to think they're all playing the long game finding ways to get more Q.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.