Masterbuilt Gravity Feed should I?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
On seasonal items like BBQ's, local Walmarts (perhaps others too) can decide to just sell their last few remaining items off at steep discounts rather than store them for another year. You can get some killer deals this way. But they don't last long, and they're decided store-by-store so you won't see them on walmart.com Hence web spiders like Brickseek or GoogleShopping won't report them. $215 is considerably less than half price. If you have any interest in it, I doubt you'll see that price again for a long time.

WSM is more efficient...it could save you $5 of charcoal per cook...but it can't sear a steak either.
Wrong, you can easily sear a steak, just take the center section out & put the grate on the bottom section right over the charcoal.
Al

Reactions: bill1 and gmc2003
For $215 decided what the heck. Ttried to call and could not get anyone of coarse. Decided to take run over there during lunch. They just sold the last one. Some guy called in and purchased over the phone. Just my luck. Than had to go 20 miles out of the way to get back to work because of wreck.

• Sad
Reactions: bill1
It sure looks like a good smoker, but I’m waiting to see how durable they are. My WSM/Guru is just about bullet proof.
Al
Looks like getting slightly used BBQ Guru DigiQ DX3 from guy on The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board. How do you do your start? Let get to temp before starting fan? How many coals start with? Do you leave top vent and slide on Guru all way open? My cooker tends to run hot. Many thanks if you could get me going.

I like my 560. It's not the ultimate smoker but smokes better than my MS30. Temperature control is great on mine. My 560 replaced a gas grill and a smoker. I would smoke on the MES30 and sear on the gas grill. Now I can do both with the 560. Just using it as a charcoal grill alone it's great. The heat is even and temperature controlled. I use it like a gas grill but get the charcoal and smoke flavor added if I want to do so for very little added effort.

Never found the first item listed on brick seeker around here, also they quit discounting stuff out not sure if the employee's are getting first shot at the stuff or what, that would only be fair imo

I almost pulled the trigger on 1 this morning, wife vetoed ,$223 plus tax wanted to cry lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky