Martha Stewart Grilling Cookbook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Many thanks mythmaster.
points.gif

There's a barbecue sauce recipe on page 20, a spatchcock chicken with brine recipe on page 27, a rib rub and sauce recipe on page 28, and a "Magic Dust" rub recipe on page 18.

Not a bad find!

hopefully it contains some of the recipes she learned in prison.
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

Yeah, I like to have a large pool of resources to draw from, too. I'm not a big Martha Stewart fan, but she always has recipes from other chefs in these publications, and I appreciate that.

Thanks Man, Martha Rocks!!!!!!!

Well, not really...she was on the rock though , right? And you can never have to many recipes to gain inspiration from.

I appreciate your posting the link!

Dang it, I'm gonna have to look at this on the home 'puter. I just tried to click on it and the work 'puter blocked it.
mad.gif

Dutch: probably blocking the PDF because of new virus???? Where i work before they blocked .DWG, PDF,AND other types of files. Had to have the system Admin over ride as we where the document control and needed the files...LOL

This was a good find good chiefs and good looking food tks Myth for sharing!!!!
Note: If it was just Martha i would have used it to start the coals next time LOL

I hear you, man! Like I said, though, there are some good recipes from many other chefs in there, and it's a good resource because of that.

I'm just gonna bump this once more so everyone has a chance to see it. It's really not bad for a "freebie".

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky