Mark Forums Read

Discussion in 'Bugs, Glitches and Miscellaneous Forum Problems' started by smokeguy, May 31, 2010.

1. smokeguy

smokeguy Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

This doesn't work for me ("Mark Forums Read" and using IE8).  I click on it and nothing happens.  Also, when I leave for the day/night and come back, my New Posts haven't reset to only new ones, same as if I clicked Mark Forums Read option would have done if working.

It didn't work for me at the beginning either, but then did start working after a few days, but now again isn't if that helps to troubleshoot.

Also, I just noticed that apostrophized words don't show up naturally in spell check.  That might be somewhere else in the "issues" section but if not....   I guess I could start talking like Data on Star Trek Next Gen [​IMG]!  I don't know how that would work though with a redneck having to use correct pronunciation all of the time.  Our motto is that if you can make one word out of 2 or 3 then that's (sorry - that is) the way to go. [​IMG]

2. smokeguy

smokeguy Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Of course now that I posted this, it's (it is) working again.  Oh well...must have been a glitch I guess.