marinades for pork tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kaptn35

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 21, 2006
Roanoke
I bought one of those big pork tenderloins at sams club and want to cut it up into 4 loins to smoke. I am looking for some good marinades to do overnight so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

My brother-in-law did one he marinated in some sort of pineapple brine. The acids in pineapple could break down the meat too much but whatever it was he did really worked and it was a great loin.
A chipotle rubbed pork loin would be great as well.
What temp do you take your loins to? I always pull mine at 135-145 and they are always tender and moist.

I'll second MoJo its good I also use Allegro

Well I decided to use some KC Masterpiece Honey Teriyaki that I had on hand for yesterday's grilling. I added some Worchester sauce, Chinese 5 spice and lot's of chopped garlic. Marinated it for about 24 hours and it came out good.

will try the mojo on the next batch!

Thanks guys.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky