March of Dimes Kick Off

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good On YOU! Chef Jeff! Yeah, we are experiencing the same thing. Not as many green backs going into the extra donation jar this year. I raised $2200 last year, then the CEO of a local non-profit showed up with a $2500 check if I would shave my head... Bassman will tell you that not only did I do that quicker than you can say chicken lips... but as it turns out, it is the best hair cut I ever had and still keep it clipped off short!

Thank you to everyone who is involved in MOD, and for all of the comments. It was fun but exhausting. That was by far the biggest single event I have ever smoked for.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky