March Madness Challenge Submit bracket now

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pne123

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
PNE123 is Challenging You to Men's Tournament Challenge on ESPN.com

This game gives you the chance to win $10,000 by predicting the winner of the most games in the 63 game men's college basketball tournament. A correct selection in the first round counts as 10 points, and in each succesive round the point values are doubled. You can create up to ten entries, and best of all, it's FREE to play.

Get in the action now:

Game Front:
http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage

Here's what else they had to say:

Group Name: Thin Blue Smoke
Password: in my eyes

yes, you have to sign up but you do not get any junk mail. I think i get one email a year about march madness.....

click the "sign up for free" link

see below.

once you are in you click
"create an entry"

then you "create or join a group". you want to join a group cuz I already created it.
the group name is:
"thin blue smoke"
6519f324_vbattach17430.jpg

You have to create an account. Then after that you can click on "create a bracket or join a bracket". There you can use the bracket name"Thin Blue Smoke" and in the next wondow you can use the password "in my eyes". Should be good to make your picks after that. Good luck.

OOPS.....GOT BEAT TO THE DRAW!!!

Looks like 3 players so far...............Everybody................. JUMP ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in.

flyin'illini = g hall 1

d88de - I had trouble with Drake and other pics. I put them out to the sweet sixteen on some of my brackets. Can they hang?

-glen

yeah........they can score..........ALL the starters can shoot the three's.......that pulls the defense out........then they go inside

after walking away w/ this I will have something to add to my signature line!

I have been trying to figure it out.......why is the chicken so mad?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky