manual jerky slicer on sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crazymoon

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 24, 2014
Great North Woods, NH

These manual slicers are on sale at a major outfitters(not sure about the rules for advertising) right now for 99.99 w/5 dollar shipping.You just drop a London broil ,bottom round or any other steak in there and crank the handle. Voila,instant,uniform jerky slices!It makes it so much easier to make jerky with one of these jobbies, I love this machine ! CM

Bought one with a couple of Cabela, s gift cards from work so it cost me 8 bucks after taxes.

Used it today and it does a good job. You have to trim the pieces to leave a good half inch on the sides of the feed tube but after figuring that out I did 5 lbs real quick. Will be throwing it on the pellet popper tomorrow

Yes too thick or too wide needs a trim but the slicer is awesome. You get even strips for  smoking and cooking times so all the meat is done about the same time . CM

I LOVE this thing, I make my Jerky out of Flank Steak, it takes me 10 min to run through 5 lbs - ALL perfectly sliced. It is also easy to clean in the sink. I need to find a small brush for the discs of death though for even easier cleaning.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky