Man at the bar pg-13

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cubguy17

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 29, 2008
Omaha, Nebraska
There is a man sitting at a bar getting drunk, when all the sudden he pukes all over himself, he is so upset almost into tears, and the bartender tells him not to worry it happens all the time we can get it cleaned up, but the man tells him I don't care about pukeing on myself it's just that my wife told me if I come home like this again she is going to leave me,so the bartender hands him 50 bucks and says just tell her you were sitting here and a drunk came up to order a drink and in the process threw up on you so he gave you 50 bucks to pay for the dry cleaning bill. The man thinks that is a great idea so he heads home. When he gets home and is fumbling with the keys his wife opens the door and is furious, she tells him she is leaving him for good. So he explains to her handing her the money he says I was sitting at the bar having just 1 beer when a man came up and puked on me, he felt bad so he gave me 50 bucks for the cleaning bill and walked away. His wife says but you gave me 100 dollars, and he says oh ya I forgot to tell you he s**t my pants too.
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Great to see another CUBS fan on here.This is the year.I personally broke the curse at a funeral for my neighbor last week.He was the BIGGEST white Sox fan you have ever seen,season tickets and all that stuff.As I said my final good bye to a dear friend I put a small Cubs pin in his casket next to him.I think he moved when I put it in. This will reverse the curse!!!

My wife and her friends flew to Chi town to go to a cubs game for her batchelorete party in 2006. She called me the next day and she was soooo hung over that she was crying like she'd done something wrong. When I asked her "What happened? What did you do?" (not knowing what to expect her answer to be). All she could muster up to say was...."The Cubs F!*&$# Won Man". I love my wife.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky