mama day poke ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
standing over the pit- kentucky
man i sorry.. i had guests & didtn't get the before or during pics but these is ( going coonass texana on yaz) 2 kinds of ribs- my secret recipe & another w/ a new kentucky sweet spicy sauce (brwn sugar & lemon w/ habanera & garden roasted tomato), grilled/smoked corn, papa(potato -for white folk)salad w/ german mustard,next day pinto beans w/ hocks & rotels,and that white thing is my wife's home done pastry style banana pudding( didn't get the straw short cake in the pick ( guess i ain't getting none tonight)....wish i coulda got all the pics in but i was building a pregnant womant the patio swing she wanted after tornado warnings & rain ... i'm just a man... (wish i were moses, 28 kids later, part the red sea, & save the jews... i'd still get bitched @.. lol oops the pics... http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w247/gypsyseagod/

i just got the repost right ... dang that lack of sleep & a pirate yard party ......why is it the wkends i end up being awakened @ 4 am??? yah tell the kids monday is school, they let ya sleep late... i learned a new trick- had nothing to do w/ cooking... lol nywhoo .. hope y'all like the spread

Son! Good lookin' grub! Mom shoulda been very happy.
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky