making abt's for church dinner tonight!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gene111

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
madison IN.
Church is having a steak dinner tonight for all the men & my dad hit my brother & I up to go & of course I said yes. Who could turn down free steak. I volunteered to bring some abt's so when I get home I have 62 abt's made up & ready to go on the smoker. I'll have about 2.5hrs to get done so should be good (except for the rain). I'll post some pics. later.

Sounds like the church is about to kickoff their annual pledge drive.
icon_smile.gif

I have a friend that loves to tell the story about how he and his wife (and a few other couples) were invited to another couple's home for a free dinner (by the end of it, they were all VERY informed about the wonderful opportunities of Amway).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky