Maiden voyage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokyMose

Smoking Guru
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 13, 2015
Indianapolis, Indiana
My new cooker came with a monster 15" Cast Iron pan. I seasoned it a couple of weeks ago and yesterday finally got a chance to try it out.
Zucchini, Onions, Bell pepper and Carrots with spog.
Starting out:
pan started.jpg

Halfway there:
pan.jpg

Done:
done pan.jpg
This pan's a beast but I love it. The Mrs. wants me to try Asparagus today.

Last edited:
That's quite the cooker! Probably fantastic for a spatchcock chicken. Asparagus, sure, but how much asparagus are you really gonna eat? Hope there's something else in there to justify heating it up :emoji_wink:

That's quite the cooker! Probably fantastic for a spatchcock chicken. Asparagus, sure, but how much asparagus are you really gonna eat? Hope there's something else in there to justify heating it up :emoji_wink:
Spatchcock chicken is definitely on the radar, but that will go on the grill attachment (under that dome ). I have another Zucchini and if that doesn't fill it up enough there are Potatoes....
It's a good thing we don't mind leftovers :-)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky