Made some bread today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rdknb

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 23, 2010
Chester (Kent Island), Md
Using my bassman starter I wanted to experiment and make some sub rolls. I needed to see what size of dough to roll and here is the end product.  Also made a reg loaf

I like the small one I will be using that size from now on

dc811b22_019.jpg

sliced

f9b60f67_020.jpg

cool.gif

Now those loaves look great to me. I would like to have a few of them here for some of my bbq sammies. The wife makes bread for time to time and it's really good too. Now you said that you got the starter from Bassman??? Did he send it to you or was it a recipe for the starter.???

cool.gif

Now those loaves look great to me. I would like to have a few of them here for some of my bbq sammies. The wife makes bread for time to time and it's really good too. Now you said that you got the starter from Bassman??? Did he send it to you or was it a recipe for the starter.???
He sent me a dehydrated starter

cool.gif

Cool I guess I have to get on the bassman mailing list then.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky