Made Jeffs smoked gumbo with chicken.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
When i make gumbo, which is quite often, i first brine a whole chicken the day before in my cajun spice brine. I use mesquite and apple wood in my mes for smoke. Then i make my regular chicken and andouille sausage gumbo. The smoke flavor from the chicken takes it over the top for flavor.

When i make gumbo, which is quite often, i first brine a whole chicken the day before in my cajun spice brine. I use mesquite and apple wood in my mes for smoke. Then i make my regular chicken and andouille sausage gumbo. The smoke flavor from the chicken takes it over the top for flavor.
I brined & injected my chicken with Slaughter House Brine & injection then smoked on my wsm. Will be making this again soon
th_wsmsmile0ly.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky