• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Made David's Potato Crusted Sausages (Pics)

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Not to take away from Roberts post of great food but this is what he got his inspiration from and
I am glad he did.
Thank you David. I'm glad you did, and I did, and we all did. This is something really special...and just a ton of fun. You aren't gonna get this at the drive thru at McDonald's, I can assure you of that, or any place else for that matter.

Robert

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Good grief Robert!
That meal has every comfort food in it including that salad!
I think I may have some of that sausage, so, one more for the ToDo list!
Thanks so much Al. It was definitely a twist on down home comfort food....and yes sir, you do have a couple of those sausages as I recall :emoji_wink:

Robert

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Yes Robert, around here mashed potatoes need gravy...:emoji_laughing: I like that and will add that to my list for when I don't have a crowd.
David's thread got my attention also....obviously :emoji_laughing: Glad you like my rendition of it but his execution was vastly better. I agree with your concept of not doing these for a large crowd unless you can get some help. They take a bit of time to put together.

Robert

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.