Lump Charcoal... making a run

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrgrumpy

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 18, 2006
NC
I am going to make a run for some lump. It is home made. It has been a family tradition now for 90 yrs. Made from oak and hickory. Here is the original post, and I contacted the man abt it.

http://www.barbecuebible.com/board/v...201&highlight=

He said he does not weigh the bags, but uses a bushel baske to measure it. He also said that the bags do weigh approx 18 3/4 lbs to 19 3/4 lbs and sell for $7 a bag. That in itself is a good buy. I am going to buy myself a few bags to try, and am wondering if anyone in my area is interested in me picking some of for you to try. Some of the guys at work are going to get some, so I thought I would pass the offer on to you as well.

If you are in the Orange, Alamance, Wake county area of North Carolina, and are wanting to try some, pm me for arrangements.

I plan on picking it up the weekend of Nov 4th.

Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky