Lots of Meat on Today!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

snowcapn

Fire Starter
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 30, 2008
Alexandria, MN
Well, I'm diving right in today!
I've got 2 pork butts, a HUGE prime rib, and a gigantic fattie stuffed with shrooms, onion, peppers, and some cheese. Can't wait for this stuuf to get in my belly!
I will definately post some q-view photos after a bit.
Happy smoking and eating to all!
Happy Memorial Day, as well.
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

sounds like you are enjoying that dive.lol. thats a lot of food. you may need a life ring..lol.

The menu sounds great, you're in for a long smoke with those butts! Looking forward to the pics so the drooling can continue.
biggrin.gif

We're about 4 hrs into it.....a few more to go, but here's the "during photos. Enjoy!

The fattie is pretty damn good. Prime is resting q-view shall follow after I eat the sucker!

Excellent prime rib and fatty smoke! How did the butt turn out? I'm smelling points but need to see (or hear) about that butt!
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky