Looking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

88mbbq

Original poster
May 1, 2018
Im looking for someone to build a trailer smoker for me. Does anyone know someone. I’m in the Bedford area. Thanks

Bedford? As in the HEB area of DFW? If so then yes I do.I can PM you or just look at the equipment list below.

Bedford of what State?
My guess is Virginia, because you are posting in the Virginia Group.
LOL Didn’t notice what forum it was posted Sonny. It just flashed up as a new post. They say the first thing to go when you get old is your attention to detail. I hate to think what the second thing is. B

Reactions: SonnyE
LOL Didn’t notice what forum it was posted Sonny. It just flashed up as a new post. They say the first thing to go when you get old is your attention to detail. I hate to think what the second thing is. B

I do the same thing. I just happened to notice it was in the Virginia Social Group, before you did. You were honestly trying to help.

In the very Early 1970's I was collecting Topographical maps of where I lived. Topo maps then were kind of small.
After I had around 120 miles of the High Sierra Mountains in California I noticed there were 3 Rock Creeks, and 4 Hart Lakes.
I began studying National Maps, and began seeing where City and Town names kept hopping across the Country.
I became somewhat disillusioned by that.

You made a perfectly honest error my Friend. I don't think the mistake was yours.
21 Bedfords in America alone.

I live in Saugus, California currently. Once I ordered a part in Idaho for one of my reloading presses. Some brilliant person in their local Post Office sent my part to Saugus, Massivetuchitz. (Oh, the part finally got intercepted and the Post Office overnighted it to me in Saugus, California...)
I just found out how my Saugus got named.

And here I thought it went like this:
Henry Newhall went out to ride the range on his ranch and headed into the Morning Sun. He rode over a rise heading up Bouquet Canyon and ran across a neighboring rancher named Gus.
That evening when he had returned, his wife asked how his day went. He told her he rode far to the East, and saw Gus.
And that's how it got named, Mrs. Newhall thought he rode out to the East and... Saugus.
Due to a typographical error.
But in her defense, zip codes hadn't been invented yet.

Reactions: bdskelly
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky