Looking for Cajun Smoked Chicken Patty Recipe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

space

Original poster
Jun 2, 2008
Looked around and searched the site but I didnt find what I was looking for. I live in Louisiana, and several of the smoked meat / cajun meat houses here have a smoked chicken hamburger patty that is pretty damn good. I was looking for a recipe to do my own. Does anyone have a recipe?

It appears from the texture, the meat is deboned from the chicken and and very coarse ground (probably partially smoked or fully smoked). It is binded by something, with added spices then smoked to make a big patty. It all hold toghter well after it is cooked.

Just a thought.
Search the local newspapers/tv/radio station sites for the particular Chef, restaurant or just plain Recipe name.
You'll probably get a hit.
FWIW
V

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky