Looking for an Offset Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
ust a quick question. I noticed the smokers box was obviously below the smoking chamber on your T-Pit. Do you have a hard time bending down and setting it up/reloading it when time comes?

I'm 6' 4" tall and have no issues reloading the wood at all. I did however have the front shelf deleted. I could just see knocking myself out standing back up after loading wood. There is a 12' masonry and granite counter to the left of the smoker though so I really didn't need the shelf.

Robert

I'm 6' 4" tall and have no issues reloading the wood at all. I did however have the front shelf deleted. I could just see knocking myself out standing back up after loading wood. There is a 12' masonry and granite counter to the left of the smoker though so I really didn't need the shelf.

Robert
You and I are the same height so I’m glad that you shared that information. Thanks for all your help! I really appreciate it!

You and I are the same height so I’m glad that you shared that information. Thanks for all your help! I really appreciate it!

You are more than welcome. Hope you find exactly what you're looking for and you love it.

Side note though. I had mine extended to 54" length on the cook chamber and had the door split so there are 2 doors instead of just one. Apologies for the glare but you get the idea.
093.jpg

097.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky