Looking for a smoker!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chakotay

Original poster
Jul 29, 2010
Can anyone tell me where I can find a GOSM Big Block smoker.  I borrowed a friends a month ago and decided I needed to get one, but for the likes of me, I can not find them anywhere.  The places where I know they were once stocked are out and I have also read things that indicate they were bought out by Vermont Castings a while back.

Bass Pro seems to be the place to get them. Somebody said they would have them back in stock the first part of next month hopefully he was right

cool.gif

I also say that Bass Pro Shop is you best bet and they are pretty cheap there I hear.

Another member says Bass Pro has them in stock now and just ordered one. If you order online, do a search for coupon codes, there are some for $20 off. 

Thanks everyone for your input. I just ordered what I think is a GOSM Big Block from Bass Pro Shop.  We shall see when it arrives.  I have been on vacation and was concerned that they might be sold out before I was able to get one ordered.  I can already taste the ribs.

Give a man some ribs and feed him for a day, teach a man to smoke and feed him and all the neighbors down wind for life.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky